Monday, May 5, 2008

Elisa's random poem or just randomness, in general

So I get on Skype and my webcam to chat with my sister almost everyday. She keeps me entertained (thanks sis!!) for a good hour or 2... Well, since she's in Taiwan, she is 15 hrs ahead, and when I do chat with her, it's usually 2 or 3 in the morning there. In today's case, we were on Skype until about 5:30am her time. And I think she was starting to get a little delirious from lack of sleep... We were talking about shit hitting the fan, so she came up with this little poem. Gotta love her.

shits and reindeers
by Elisa Lin

where's the sky that was once clear
i can't see where i should steer
i used to be the commandeer
but can't find my landing gear

maybe i just need an ice cold beer
to stop feeling so wierd
wait i don't even drink beer
it won't erase my fears

maybe i should find a guy with a beard
who rides purple reindeers
holy wait is that santa claus?!
man i've had too many beers

walking way out on the pier
i see him from the rear
why is he holding a big ol' spear
perhaps he needs a new career

maybe a spokesperson for cheer
maybe a cavelier
or even better an engineer
who makes shit disappear!

he'll be the man of the year
problems no longer severe
so when the horrid fan is near
i'll have nothing to fear!


After writing her poem, she phonetically used Chinese characters to write out Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up" I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious (she even did it to the word "biotch", and yes, I know that word is NOT in Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up"). Holy cow, it almost made me pee in my pants/ break my water....Gotta love her!

No comments: